September 11, 2012

Why i like tease and denial

First, let me say i'm fine. It was quite a long time, since my last post and that time was full of events, but mostly not online. Main direction concerning BDSM is my further moving into setting it up in real life. I have not been online for quite a long and pipped inside SL just to see, if it's still going :)
I've got a RL partner, whom i'd like to control me. It's not that easy to achieve it with a vanilla partner, but i do my best to develop Dom side in my significant other. But let's come back to tease and denial.

Last month or so, i decided to try strict tease and denial in RL. I granted the right to permit my orgasms to my SO and stop from cumming when no one's looking (yes, that's my sin!). The result is really worth doing. And i do like it. The main change is surely in growing libido. The more i denied, the less i need to become aroused. Being teased and denied for a long period of time makes me ready for sexual activity nearly all the time. And what's more, i'm ready to try more and more different things.
For me, the main magic of a denial is in a moment, when you've been close to orgasm, but everything stopped and you are calming down. My sly mind start playing in a game, when i'm ready to do anything, just to have another chance to come to the edge and maybe orgasm. This is the moment, when i can be suggested to try some things, that i would never do previously. Hope some day someone will use this feature of mine for their pleasure.

Another wonderful thing in denial is the exhaustion after a long session, when edged a lot of time, denied all the time, tortured, humiliated (if you were lucky) and finally moved yourself into a state when you are full of hormones and other blood chemistry, like you've had an orgasm, but without actual orgasm. In this state you are laying flat, unable to move, moaning and shaking a bit with a white noise in you head. Extremely wonderful emotions.

On the other hand, when i permitted orgasm, it is good most of the times, but after it i feel some emptiness and some kind of loss and a bit emotionally depressed. And that's another argument for denial for me.

As there are some followers and readers, i'd like to ask do you like T&D and if so, what do you like in it and why? I'll be glad if you share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment